The toilet paper holder is the essential item used to hold the toilet paper. Popular models include hinged lengths of cords mounted horizontally on the wall, thicker shaft or wall mounted, mounted on a frame, including a free vertical pole on a base.
In addition, the traditional designs have also been upgraded to avoid the theft of toilet paper rolls. Many designs add variety because they are made to lock the spare reels and only pull out the paper when the active roll is used up.
Many toilets now also come equipped with racks to hold large toilet paper rolls, including two large rolls that make it possible to switch between roll one and roll two when one is empty. For this, to save money by reducing the frequency of cleaning services when replenishing paper. However, some toilet paper dispensers that automatically fold and cut toilet paper are installed in public toilets. To learn more below the toilet paper holder product list and necessary information before buying.
Here are the best toilet paper holders you can buy in 2024:
- Best Overall: Smarthome Holder with Mobile Phone Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted with Screws Toilet Paper Holder
- Runner Up: Bjiotun toilet paper holder black Holder Wall Mounted Storage & Double Roll Tissue Toilet Paper Holder
- Best Budget: HITCH Stainless Steel Brushed Brass Toilet Paper Holder
- Best Durable: JINZER Antique Brass Hanger with Mobile Phone Storage Toilet Paper Holder
- Best Convenient: BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN Double Post Pivoting Tissue Roll & Zinc Alloy Wall Mount Detachable Toilet Paper Holder
- High Quality: APLusee Phone Shelf Brushed Black & Stainless Steel Contemporary Toilet Paper Holder
|6 Best Toilet Paper Holders
|Smarthome Holder with Mobile Phone Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted with Screws Toilet Paper Holder
|Bjiotun toilet paper holder black Holder Wall Mounted Storage & Double Roll Tissue Toilet Paper Holder
|HITCH Stainless Steel Brushed Brass Toilet Paper Holder
|JINZER Antique Brass Hanger with Mobile Phone Storage Toilet Paper Holder
|BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN Double Post Pivoting Tissue Roll & Zinc Alloy Wall Mount Detachable Toilet Paper Holder
|APLusee Phone Shelf Brushed Black & Stainless Steel Contemporary Toilet Paper Holder
Best Overall: Smarthome Holder with Mobile Phone Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted with Screws Toilet Paper Holder
- Sturdy structure
- Good price
- Multi uses for any toilet papers and rooms
- Safe your hands
- No hardware to install
Smarthome Holder with Mobile Phone Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted with Screws Toilet Paper Holder made of good quality aluminum and anti-rust in an aesthetically brushed surface. Besides, the adhesive backing layers are strong and especially waterproof, so they are long-lasting.
In addition, you can also easily install in two ways such as 3M self-adhesive gasket and screw installation. It is very simple and quick to install. On the other hand, the size is large enough to hold as many items as a smartphone. In addition, the modern design should be very suitable for all bathroom decoration styles, including offices, hotels, restaurants, apartments, apartments,... In particular, the edges are smoothed.
Hands should be avoided and with the upward end of the paper holder in place, the half-handle is open so you can hang the paper, change and fit different plumbing fixtures. This toilet roll holder fits most regular, jumbo, mega, large rolls.
|Smarthome Holder with Mobile Phone Storage Shelf Wall-Mounted with Screws Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
7.2 x 5.3 x 3.3 inches
The materials can anti rust when it brushes the surface and are safe designed for your hands.
Runner Up: Bjiotun toilet paper holder black Holder Wall Mounted Storage & Double Roll Tissue Toilet Paper Holder
- Easy to assemble
- Rust resistant
- Fit with different size of toilet paper
- Design can match any space
- Careful the metal burr when you setup
Bjiotun toilet paper holder black Holder Wall Mounted Storage & Double Roll Tissue Toilet Paper Holder capable of storing two rolls of paper and small items, you don't have to worry about running out of toilet paper when you need it.
In addition, the double roll paper towel holder can use screw hardware for installation, which ensures good load bearing. Along with the upward baffle design, they will assist in protecting the phone from falling out, in addition, they can also hold bluetooth speakers, wet wipes, face wipes, liquid soap, wallet,...
The toilet paper holder is made of stainless steel, so it is waterproof and has good rust resistance, including anti-scratch, corrosion and staining after a long time of use. Because they have a modern design, they are suitable for many different decorating styles, especially they can hold paper of many brands.
|Bjiotun toilet paper holder black Holder Wall Mounted Storage & Double Roll Tissue Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
10.6 x 4.13 x 3.9 inches
Toilet Paper Holder Wall Mount
Can storage two paper rolls and some small items and added more the upward baffle design to protect the devices
Best Budget: HITCH Stainless Steel Brushed Brass Toilet Paper Holder
- Good looking
- Easy to switch
- Do not install assist necessary
- Should determine exactly the space size that you need
HITCH Stainless Steel Brushed Brass Toilet Paper Holder can accommodate a maximum roll length of about 5 inches. Brushed brass toilet paper holders can hold larger sized rolls. This maximizes unused wall space, and the large stainless steel knob at the top of the bar helps keep the toilet roll from falling.
Besides, the toilet paper holder has a unique groove design with screws that can be tightened into the holder to prevent rotation. The wall mounted silver toilet paper holders, on the other hand, are made from stainless steel that protects against corrosion and rust. Suitable when you put it in a humid environment such as a bathroom.
However, you also have the option of mounting the toilet roll holder left, right, or vertical. Note that the end of the tail has a larger round hook to prevent the roll of paper from falling off, easy to hang in many different places.
|HITCH Stainless Steel Brushed Brass Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
7.32 x 5 x 2.2 inches
Have unique slot design and three ways direction for mounting
Best Durable: JINZER Antique Brass Hanger with Mobile Phone Storage Toilet Paper Holder
- High materials
- Stable construction
- Versatile convenience
- Easy to install
- Don't supply instructions how to setup
JINZER Antique Brass Hanger with Mobile Phone Storage Toilet Paper Holder with high-grade stainless steel construction, anti-rust and anti-corrosion, thus increasing the long-term durability of the toilet paper dispenser when the bathroom temperature rises.
They feature an antique brass finish to match any modern and classic bathroom decor. Together with the design of the paper holder and the curling hook, they will protect the roll of paper from falling out, and there are lip edges that curl up on the phone compartment, so things can't slide out. This toilet paper holder always comes with all the hardware and spare parts of each part. The two parallel screw holes can be securely mounted on the wall and easily installed anywhere.
|JINZER Antique Brass Hanger with Mobile Phone Storage Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
6.34 x 4.8 x 3.82 inches
Have capability in rust and corrosion resistance for long-lasting, great construction.
Best Convenient: BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN Double Post Pivoting Tissue Roll & Zinc Alloy Wall Mount Detachable Toilet Paper Holder
- Easy to clean
- Awesome design
- Study structure
- Easy to install
- Does not fit larger toilet rolls
BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN Double Post Pivoting Tissue Roll & Zinc Alloy Wall Mount Detachable Toilet Paper Holder designed with a removable cleaning holder and easier replacement of paper rolls.
In addition, they are constructed of stainless steel and incorporate a quality zinc alloy to resist rust and corrosion, providing a longer service life. What's more, the surface of the product is smooth and maintains the ability to clean the surface in daily use. Due to their concealed screw design, they can be hung securely on the wall and keep the wall clean.
However, the sample sizes in the manual should be considered as they are not as accurate as they actually are for installation.
|BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN Double Post Pivoting Tissue Roll & Zinc Alloy Wall Mount Detachable Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
9.49 x 4.17 x 2.83 inches
Easy to replace toilet papers and provides smooth touching and maintains surface cleaning
High Quality: APLusee Phone Shelf Brushed Black & Stainless Steel Contemporary Toilet Paper Holder
- Eco friendly
- Solid construction
- Easy to set up
- Large shelf for holding
- Measure exactly the roll of paper you want before you buy
APLusee Phone Shelf Brushed Black & Stainless Steel Contemporary Toilet Paper Holder has special construction of quality SUS304 stainless steel protects from dust or water, combined with mysterious black color is very suitable for modern houses, high-grade paint, does not fade, does not stain, does not stick to fingerprints hand and easy to clean.
In addition, they are dual-use and combine modern toilet paper holders with sturdy storage shelves, helping to keep toilet paper safe and free from falling. At the same time can store mobile phones, bluetooth speakers or small electronic devices, wet wipes or containers, facial tissues, air fresheners,... Especially they can hold most of their branded scrolls. You can rest assured that they are easy to install and secure when the screws are fully tightened.
|APLusee Phone Shelf Brushed Black & Stainless Steel Contemporary Toilet Paper Holder Specifications
6.85 x 5.31 x 3.35 inches
With maximumly place suits big smartphones, other items and high constructions
How To Choose The Best Toilet Paper Holder?
Types of toilet paper holder
Residential of toilet paper holder
If you are looking for a simple toilet paper holder for your bathroom, you can choose from a number of smaller toilet paper dispensers designed for residential bathrooms. They usually work with small reel sizes, especially when installed properly and used with care, they can last for a long time.
Commercial of toilet paper holder
Commercial toilet paper holders can often hold larger rolls of toilet paper. Public places or business owners don't have to worry about changing toilet paper. However, they will be heavier and sturdier with toilet paper holder construction that can be used by multiple people without falling off the wall or breaking on impact.
Types of mounting for toilet paper holder
Wall mounted toilet paper holders are generally difficult to install and require expert help. Instead of attaching to the wall, cut a hole in the drywall and the built-in toilet paper holder will fit inside this hole. That means the toilet paper will be stored inside the wall and prevent you from accidentally dropping them. Ideal for small bathrooms and toilets in tight spaces, or with side walls but not enough space for a wall-mounted toilet paper dispenser. Although they have a long service life, you need to change the bathroom before insulation.
Suction cup toilet paper dispensers are the easiest to install because they just suck on other surfaces. However, there are some suction toilet paper dispensers that will be attached to the wall, but the most common is still the wall or bathroom door. So it's also easy to remove the toilet paper dispenser and move it to a new location if it's hard to reach or when you're cleaning. Keeping the toilet paper clean or not depends on the suction power of the toilet paper holder.
In case if you have a large bathroom and there is no wall near the toilet for your convenience to install a toilet paper holder, this removable toilet paper holder helps you keep the paper nearby but without having to install it permanently. determined. However, toilet paper containers take up a lot of floor space.
You don't need to worry about having a lot of space in the bathroom to store toilet paper. If you use a bin-mounted toilet paper dispenser, be sure to provide toilet paper when you need it. However, these toilet paper dispensers will have a hook at the top that goes inside the water tank on the back of the toilet. Therefore, when you install it on the water tank, limit the movement, but fix the toilet paper holder so it won't fall off.
This is the most common type of toilet paper holder, they are mainly hung on the wall so they are also easy to find and install. On the market, there are many sizes, colors, materials, especially your toilet space that needs a wall, which makes it easy to get toilet paper. In general, toilet paper holders are mounted on the side of the vanity, and retrieved when needed but need to be installed at the correct height.
Capacity of toilet paper holder
- Single: Should prepare a wallpaper roll when needed to change some details in the house. The use of stickers helps you to keep the toilet paper in the toilet paper holder without taking up too much space. Different from other types of toilet paper containers because they have the ability to hold many rolls, limiting frequent changes.
- Double: Before choosing toilet paper dispensers, you should have a backup plan that you should choose toilet paper dispensers that can hold two rolls. They are not very common in residential bathrooms, but are commonly found in commercial bathrooms, which saves time looking at the amount of toilet paper available. When you decide to choose a double roll toilet paper holder, make sure you have enough bathroom space.
- Multiple: Most of the time you rarely see homeowners using a toilet paper holder that holds multiple holders, only if their bathroom is large enough to fit the size of the holder. But they guarantee that you'll never have to worry about running out of paper, and if the bathroom is particularly small, you should change your mind about using either. On the other hand, for the right houses, you certainly know the benefits that they bring.
- Shelf: With some people in the habit of bringing cell phones into the bathroom, shelf use toilet paper holders became popular. Since they make it easy to place your phone or items like keys or wallet on the toilet paper holder, you don't have to worry about accidentally dropping it either. Although there are still some people who consider them unnecessary, this is also another solution to the situation of dropping toilet items. While the boxes will probably take up more space than the ones without shelves, they are sure to provide you with a safe place to keep your items.
- Singing: This type is very popular around the holidays and starts singing, playing music when it is filmed to remove toilet paper. Some people often request batteries that can be replaced so that they can be used over and over again, but they also contribute to fun games and festivals to decorate and celebrate some holidays.
- Scented: Many people are always trying to keep the kitchen space clean and fight odors. To overcome this, it is advisable to buy a scented toilet paper container. The inside of the paper container contains a fragrant grain or flour inside the holder that passes through the toilet roll. When you put the scroll upright, these particles release the scent into the air.
- Lid: If you plan to store more than one extra roll in the bathroom near the toilet for convenient access, you can store it in a completely sealed container. Besides, the toilet paper dispenser with a lid will keep anything if you accidentally fall inside.
- Bejeweled: If you want to add an extra touch to your bathroom, you can use a toilet paper holder encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Although they are rarely used by people, you will find them attractive when you put them in every bathroom, which will also attract the attention of others to the house and always make you smile.
- Pedestal: Most pedestal toilet paper holders will tend to be luxurious when placed in a proper bathroom. However, you need ample space around the toilet to place the toilet paper holders on the pedestal. In addition, they will hold the scroll at a certain height and do not require any kind of hardware to hold to the wall or vanity. Especially when choosing toilet paper dispensers with pedestals, you want them to look comfortable and open up to bulky toilet paper containers. This way, when looking in, make sure the bathroom is not weighed down or filled with other items.
- Flap: For toilet paper dispensers, the metal lid pulls down the front of the holder, which not only helps to look neat, but also protects the toilet roll from splashing water. Perfect for when you have children at home, the lid design is slightly curved to fit the toilet roll and ensure that the toilet paper is not damaged by surrounding impacts.
- Novelty: This type of toilet paper holder can be wall mounted or placed on the ground. Currently, there are a number of novelty unique toilet paper dispensers that feature animals with very long necks or tails for convenient stacking of toilet rolls. They have all kinds of wall hangings including Egyptian pharaohs, skulls and animals.
- Kids: If you're planning a fun design for your kid's room, a toilet paper holder in various shapes will appeal to kids and create a fun shower vibe. These containers often have bright colors and familiar character designs. They mostly fit the same way as normal toilet paper dispensers, which can be replaced as your child grows.
Materials of toilet paper holder
- Ceramic: Ceramic is considered a popular material for toilet paper containers because they have an extremely durable texture and can be painted to change colors. The important thing is that you don't need to worry about it getting damaged, chipped or broken, which can save money.
- Bamboo: Bamboo is a durable natural material that is great for common household items like toilet paper containers. If you want a space closer to the environment, this is a great choice. Bamboo is resistant to moisture and does not get moldy.
- Jute: Jute or rope, they are not so outstanding when used to hold toilet paper but are very suitable in the bathroom. However, with the use of this material, it is necessary to ensure that enough air circulates in the bathroom so that the air is not humid for a long time. If you are having nautical themed bathroom decorating ideas, they are sure to work for you.
- Wood: Wood is a material that is easy to find and buy with toilet paper containers. You can change the paint color or dirty the wooden box, which is also a feature for you to update your bathroom decor and design regularly. However, wood needs to be protected against moisture and from damage by airborne water.
- Metal: As for the metal toilet paper holder, the look is very luxurious and high-class. They are more expensive though, and you don't have to worry about the metal toilet paper holder breaking, cracking or denting. You should consider the investment if you want the product to last a long time.
- Wicker: Rattan or wicker toilet paper containers are one of the coolest bathroom decorating ideas. But you should choose high-quality and covered with a protective material so that water does not penetrate the cracks of the wicker and damage it. Similar to wicker furniture, paint the toilet paper holder with wicker to change the style and color of the bathroom.
- Plastic: If your budget is limited then plastic toilet paper dispensers are the best option as they are easy to use, fairly easy to install and last a long time. However, they are not used in bathroom remodels and mainly in new constructions.
- Concrete: Concrete is known to be an extremely durable material and will last for a long time. Their advantage is that due to the increased weight of concrete, it is necessary to use the included hardware for correct installation. Rivets should be used to mount the concrete box to the wall and do not try to rely on the strength of drywall to support the weight of the support. When you install it incorrectly, it will endanger you.
Finish of toilet paper holder
- Oil rubbed bronze: Oiled brass toilet paper holder. A unique and charming combination with bathroom fixtures such as faucets and door handles, makes the bathroom space more cohesive. That's why many people love this bathroom color scheme.
- Painted: Painted toilet paper dispensers offer a fun style of color. It's a good idea to make sure some other material can be painted, and make sure the paint is of a high quality so it won't peel off.
- Chrome: This is the finish that many people use for toilet paper dispensers because they look clean. When you coat this layer, make sure it won't appear dark or dusty.
- Nickel: This is a fairly common coating for toilet paper containers because they are light in color, but not as shiny as chrome.
Which Brands Make The Best Toilet Paper Holder?
Smarthome is one of the world's largest home automation retailers, becoming an easy-to-use source for affordable devices - including smart lighting control, smart thermostats, smart home security, wireless cameras, doorbell cameras, door locks, and much more - all of which the average do-it-yourselfer can safely install. Our team of product specialists strive to deliver new, cutting-edge products at the best possible prices.
BATH EQUIPMENT FIXSEN
Fixsen™ successfully conducts business since 1998 and occupies one of the leading positions in delivering accessories for bathrooms on the CIS territory. Being the key market player, we develop our own designs and implement it in the industry efficiently. A well-developed dealership network allows to realize high-quality logistics and successfully implement new goods on the market. In our work and when dealing with our partners, we adhere to three principles:
Equipped with a toilet paper holder makes it more convenient to take and store paper to avoid getting wet. Besides, it is also easy for you to put items on the lid of the holder when you are busy with personal things. If you use the toilet paper holder with two compartments, this helps you save money. Thereby, you can check information and products based on homeusetool website.